Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Results!

So I wasn't going to post my results because they were so small and I thought, crap I can't share that with people! I'm a coach and these aren't results that anyone would be impressed by!

But you know what I realized? Progress is progress! It's what I preach every day to my challenge groups and sometimes I just need to remind myself too. It might not have been 15 pounds like my first round of the Fix but it's still one step closer to my goal than I was before. 

After this round, I lost 3 pounds and 2 inches. I skipped a lot of my DVD workouts (okay, I only did them the first 3 days...😳) and replaced them with walks with Cami. Although that's still exercise, it definitely wasn't what I was doing before. But HEY! Watching what I'm eating and sticking to this lifestyle change is still giving me results! I'm so happy that at least I still lost weight, even if it wasn't a massive change. 

BUT...you know I love my but's 😉

Summer is creepin'. And it's creepin' FAST! We're going to Cancun in July and I definitely need to shape up. I want to be able to rock a swimsuit and run around with Cami without having to worry about my arms flapping around in the wind!! 😂

I don't want - I NEED - some people to join me in getting fit and staying committed. No cheats and no straying. This exclusive group is going to start on the 16th so it gives you time to get your program and get all your questions answered before we start! 21 days people...21 days to get our butts in gear. Stop wishing for it and WORK for it!

It's time to get serious!!! 👍🏼

One person will be the lucky winner of this ⬇️ 21 day fix FIXATE cookbook! Don't miss out 😀

 

No comments:

Post a Comment