Thursday, May 5, 2016

No Bake Energy Bites

I call them power balls HA! I laugh to myself every time I say it!



These are seriously SO easy and so tasty! I could compare it to some delicious cookie dough. It's the perfect snack for when you REALLY want something sweet but don't want to pick something baaaad. Let me know what you think. This recipe yields about 20! Only ONE a day 😉 oh an try to hide them so nobody else eats them. ;)

Ingredients:
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter, creamy
1/3 cup raw honey 
1 tsp vanilla extract 
1 cup rolled oats, raw
2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut 
1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
6 tbsp mini chocolate chips 

Directions:
Mix peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract first. Add everything else and stir until fully coated. Refrigerate or freeze for a few minutes so that they set and are easier to shape (I skipped that step the first time I made it but found its easier if I do it). Roll into 1-inch balls and make sure to store in an airtight container in the fridge! :) 


It also said to toast and cool the coconut but who has time for that?!? If you do, go for it! Either way, they're still fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment